- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Wilmer W. Davis, 85, of Whitewater died Monday, Aug. 1, 2005, at Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 31, 1920, at Dutchtown, son of Jeff and Nora Seabaugh Davis. He married Viola Sticht, who died Nov. 16, 1999.
Davis was a row crop farmer and raised cattle. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include a brother-in-law, Raymond Sticht of Whitewater.
He was preceded in death by a brother.
Friends may call at Lorberg Memorial Funeral Chapel from 4:30 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Trinity Church, with the Rev. Doug Breite officiating. Burial will be in Thompson Cemetery at Egypt Mills with military honors by Missouri Delta Team.