- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson fire reports 8/3/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* 6:39 p.m., emergency medical service in the 400 block of South Hanover Street.
* 7:05 p.m., an alarm sounding at 2027 Broadway.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* 12:42 a.m., emergency medcal service in the 100 block of West Drive.
* 6:49 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* 8:14 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Lexington Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following call Monday:
* Emergency medical service on West Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on East Main Street.