- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Municipal summons issued to man police claimed exposed himself
A Scott City man was issued a municipal summons Tuesday for allegedly exposing himself in Kiwannis Park to two plainclothes Cape Girardeau police officers.
Gary A. Hinton, 39, of Scott City was arrested Friday. Cape Girardeau police withheld his name until a decision was made on charges.
A municipal summons was mailed Tuesday after Cape Girardeau County Prosecuting Attorney Morley Swingle declined the case, patrolman Jason Selzer said.
Hinton listed his occupation as a school bus driver, Selzer said.