The following items were released Sunday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Felipe Santiago, 31, of 1015 Harmony St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving, impeding traffic, and having no valid operator's license.
* Jerry Thomas Sanford, 39, 123 S. Lorimier St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and making an improper turn.
* Joanna Michelle Lawler, 18, of 206 N. Cottonwood, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Clarence Brown, 19, of 412 Koch Ave., was arrested on suspicion of giving a false declaration and minor in possession.
* Shawn Edward Conway, 28, of 1828 Bloomfield Road, was issued a summons on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 915 Jefferson St.
* A flatbed trailer was reported stolen at 527 Amethyst St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Don's Store 24 at 341 S. Sprigg St.
* A rear windshield was reported broken at 1037 N. Middle St.
* A 16-year-old male was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of two counts of unlawful use of a weapon, littering and curfew violation.
* A 54-year-old male was placed in protective custody.
* A black powder revolver was reported found at 301 N. Lorimier St.
* A bicycle was reported found at the 2100 block of Industrial Drive.
* A bicycle was reported found at 1814 Meyer Drive.
* An ex parte violation was reported.