- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson girl donates hair to Locks of Love
Savannah Curl, 7, of Jackson, donated 10 inches of her hair to Locks of Love, a not-for-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children suffering from long-term medical hair loss.
Savannah, who made her donation last month, was all smiles as Aleda Phillips from the Style Shop cut her hair. Savannah sent a letter and her photo with her hair to Locks of Love in hopes of becoming pen pals with its recipient.
Savannah is the daughter of Tom and Dee Curl and granddaughter of Tom and Shirley Kaminskey, all of Jackson.