- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. -- Holly Renee Boyd and Jason Alan Floyd were united in marriage Jan. 22, 2005, at St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson. The Rev. Robert Henrichs performed the ceremony. Pianist was Matt Yount, and vocalists were Cybil Crites and Doug Rees.
The bride is the daughter of Jim and Robin Boyd of Sedgewickville. The groom is the son of Kyle and Linda Brotherton of Jackson and Doug and Susan Floyd of Millersville.
Maid of honor was Ashley Brune of Sedgewickville, and matron of honor was Desera Nations of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Hilary Mungle of Patton, Mo., and Christin Sharrock of Sedgewickville, cousins of the bride; Alana Hobeck of Oak Ridge; Nikki Floyd of Millersville, sister of the groom; Tessa Bollinger of Patton; and Jena Brotherton of Jackson, sister of the groom.
Clay Landgraf of Jackson was best man. Groomsmen were Jason Morris of Millersville; Tyson Rees of Jackson; Brandon Boyd of Sedgewickville, brother of the bride; Justin Borgfield of Daisy; Jesse Bollinger, Chris Pike, Adam Meyer, all of Jackson; and Adam Hahs of Oak Ridge.
Ringbearer was Clayton Huck, son of Dan and Heather Huck of Bloomsdale, Mo.
Loren Boyd, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book. Programs were handed out by Krystal and Sarah Floyd, cousins of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson. Servers were Susan Floyd, aunt of the groom; Janet Heady and Cathy Boyd, aunts of the bride.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Jan. 21 at the KC Hall.
Mrs. Floyd is a 2002 graduate of Meadow Heights High School at Patton, and a graduate of Trendsetters School of Cosmetology in Cape Girardeau. She is a beautician at Designing Team in Jackson.
The groom is a 1998 graduate of Jackson High School. He received an associate's degree in applied science of electronic engineering from the Institute of Electronic Technology in Paducah, Ky. He is co-owner of Elite Concrete in Millersville.
After a wedding trip to Jamaica, the couple resides in Millersville.