- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Luetta R. Henson, 71, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at her home.
She was born Feb. 10, 1934, at Scopus, Mo., daughter of Roy and Berniece Jenkins Hahn.
Henson grew up in Millersville, moving to Cape Girardeau in 1951. She was a member of Bethany Baptist Church.
Survivors include three daughters, Connie DeCourley and Donna Johnson of Cape Girardeau, Pamela Henson of Garland, Texas; four sisters, Ida Hartle and Nelda Hinton of Jackson, Delano Turner of Pass Christian, Miss., Dean Blattel of Greenville, Mo.; five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Shawn Wasson officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.