- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Thomas and Nikki Haupt of Tulsa, Okla., Saint Francis Hospital in Tulsa, 7:41 a.m. Thursday, July 21, 2005. Name, Isaiah Steven. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Haupt is the former Nikki Allen, daughter of Eddie and Gail Allen of Broken Bow, Okla. Haupt is the son of Johnnie and Kathie Haupt of Fruitland. He is assistant manager at Denver Mattress in Tulsa.
Son to Timothy David and Elizabeth Anne Simmons of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:44 p.m. Thursday, July 21, 2005. Name, Austin Matthew. Weight, 5 pounds, 12 ounces. Fourth son. Mrs. Simmons is the former Elizabeth Taylor, daughter of Beverly Woodall of Cape Girardeau and David Taylor of Jackson. Simmons is the son of Ruth Simmons of Oak Ridge and David Simmons of Tunica, Miss. He is a plumber with Monroe Plumbing and Heating.
Daughter to Cliff Abram and Shelly Deanne Williams of Holts Summit, Mo., Capital Region Medical Center in Jefferson City, Mo., 5:25 p.m. Thursday, July 21, 2005. Name, Savannah Rose. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. First child. Mrs. Williams is the former Shelly Steffens, daughter of Ken and Wanda Steffens of Cape Girardeau. She is director of Trinity Early Childhood Center in Jefferson City. Williams is the son of Larry and Cherri Williams of Jefferson City. He is a maintenance electrician at Modine Manufacturing Co. in Jefferson City.
Son to Billy Edward and Tiffiny Ann Smith of Olive Branch, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:53 p.m. Thursday, July 21, 2005. Name, Conner Thomas. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Fourth son. Mrs. Smith is the former Tiffiny Byers, daughter of Terry and LaDonn Hilla of Olive Branch and Rick and Sally Byers of Russellville, Ark. Smith is the son of Garrett and Lee Anderson of Olive Branch. He is a painter with Hartman and Walsh Inc.
Son to David Edward and Wendy Ann Short of Jonesboro, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 6:29 p.m. Thursday, July 21, 2005. Name, Dawson Edward. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Short is the former Wendy Johnson, daughter of Leona Bone of Ullin, Ill. She is a teller at Anna State Bank. Short is the son of Clark Short and Debbie Short of Sandusky, Ill. He is an operator at Unimin Specialty Minerals.
Son to Dennis and Deidre Hartmann of Little Rock, Ark., 2:02 p.m. Sunday, July 24, 2005. Name, Jonathan Riley. Weight, 9 pounds, 1 ounce. Third son. Mrs. Hartmann is the former Deidre Walton, daughter of Riley and Marilyn Walton of Joplin, Mo. She is an English teacher at Christ Lutheran Junior High School. Hartmann is the son of Robert and Esther Hartmann of Cape Girardeau. He is a social studies teacher at Christ Lutheran Junior High School.