- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- Robert Lee Ralls, 82, of Anna died Tuesday, July 26, 2005, at Jonesboro Health Care Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
He was born May 29, 1923, in Marion, Ill., son of Martin V. and Emma George Ralls. He and Vertus Irene Goleaner were married Dec. 22, 1940, in Jackson. She died Sept. 12, 2001.
Ralls was a retired farmer. He was a member of Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455.
He was a veteran of World War II.
Survivors include three sons, Jack Ralls of Dongola, Ill., Darrell and Dennis Ralls of Anna; a daughter, Peggy Jerrell of Anna; a sister, Virginia Burchyett of Racine, Wis.; 15 grandchildren; and 20 great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by five sisters, three brothers, two grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna until service time today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Rev. Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in Valley Mission Cemetery near Reynoldsville, Ill.