- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Leo Hoeh Sr.
UNIONTOWN, Mo. -- Leo J. "Dutch" Hoeh Sr., 86, of Uniontown died Thursday, June 5, 2003, at Missouri Veterans Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born July 8, 1916, at Uniontown, son of Joseph W. and Pauline A. Pfisterer Hoeh. He and LaWana M. Fenwick were married Oct. 3, 1942, in St. Louis.
Mr. Hoeh was a farmer. He was a member of Grace Lutheran Church, American Legion, and Veterans of Foreign Wars.
He was a World War II Navy veteran.
Survivors include his wife; two sons, Leo J. (Judy) Hoeh Jr. of Riverdale, Ga., Thomas L. (Sharon) Hoeh of Perryville; three daughters, Jill A. (Ralph) Hoehne of Uniontown, Joy A. (James) Fairchild of Columbia, Mo., Jan L. Hoeh-Smith (Brad Smith) of Uniontown; two sisters, Alma Collins of St. Louis, Thekla Mild of Kirkwood, Mo.; a sister-in-law, Alpha Hoeh of Cape Girardeau; and 12 grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents; two brothers, Rudy and Herbert Hoeh, and a sister, Ellen Schlattman.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Sunday from 6:30 to 11 a.m.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown. The Rev. Paul Winningham will officiate. Burial will be in Grace Lutheran Cemetery.