- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Fire report 6/8/03
June 8, 2003
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday:At 4:33 p.m., an alarm sounding at 211 St. Francis Dr.
At 9:27 p.m., a request for emergency medical service at 1268 Linden.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Friday:At 7:06 a.m., request for emergency medical service at Bloomfield and Stonebridge.
At 9:23 a.m., request for emergency medical service at 113 S. Ellis.
At 10:38 a.m., the odor of gas on South Mt. Auburn.
At 7:08 p.m., mutual aid with Scott City on a brush fire.
At 10:50 p.m., request for emergency medical service at 1558 Independence.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
At 9:48 a.m., an alarm sounding at 3012 William.