- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
GLENALLEN, Mo. -- Madine G. Atchison, 73, of Glenallen died Monday, July 25, 2005, at her home.
She was born Aug. 29, 1931, at Bessville, Mo., daughter of Barney and Mae Devenport Welker.
Survivors include a son, Ray Atchison of Glenallen; three daughters, Glenda Camp and Anita Atchison of Glenallen, Ruth Atchison of Marble Hill, Mo.; a brother, Virgil Welker of Marble Hill; two sisters, Adell Garland and Iva Padgett of Marble Hill; seven grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by five brothers, two sisters and a grandson.
Friends may call at Liley Funeral Home in Marble Hill from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Clifton Trentham officiating. Burial will be in Mount Zion Cemetery near Marble Hill.