- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Emma Catherine George, 94, of Anna died Monday, July 25, 2005, at Memorial Hospital in Carbondale, Ill.
She was born Nov. 12, 1910, in Union County, daughter of Grant and Lucille Henderson Cochran.
George attended Anna Church of the Nazarene.
Survivors include two daughters, Mary McWhorter of Marion, Ill., Glenda Zaharias of Anna; seven grandchildren; and 19 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother, sister and a granddaughter.
Friends may call at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna from 11 a.m. to service time today.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the funeral home, with the Revs. Richard Keeley and Guy Johnson officiating. Burial will be in Anna City Cemetery.