- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Janice Sue Scott, 60, of Sikeston died Monday, July 25, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
She was born Dec. 1, 1944, in St. Louis, daughter of Claude W. and Dorothy Abbott Adams. She and Edward "Scotty" Scott were married July 8, 1967, at Dexter, Mo.
Scott retired as an inspector at Fram Filter Co. in Dexter. She attended Link Full Gospel Church at Aquilla, Mo.
Survivors include her mother, Dorothy Cobb of Gray Ridge, Mo., and a brother, Bill Harris of Sikeston.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the chapel, with the Rev. Mike Cartwright officiating. Burial will be in Missouri State Veterans Cemetery at Bloomfield.