- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Julie McCarthy and Greg Christman of Los Angeles, Calif., announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Cecelia Graffe of Lexington, Ky., and stepdaughter of Mark Stuart of Cape Girardeau. Christman is the son of Bill and Sandy Christman of Anderson, Ind.
McCarthy is a graduate of Central High School, and received a degree in electrical engineering from the University of Missouri-Columbia. She is a middle school math teacher.
Christman received a degree in communication studies from Ball State University. He is employed with Great Commission Ministries Kairos in Los Angeles, with a focus on campus ministries at the University of Southern California.
An Aug. 6 wedding is planned at Hope International in Los Angeles.