- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. -- Tialisa Lynn Evans, 21, of East Prairie died Wednesday, July 20, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 30, 1983, in DeQueen, Ark., daughter of Timothy Shelquist and Brenda Funderburk. She and James Michael Evans Jr. were married April 9, 2005.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Gavin and Dominic Metzger and James Evans III of the home; a daughter, Makenzi Moorefield of Sikeston, Mo.; three sisters, Barbara Boatman, Tiffany and Abigail Funderburk of East Prairie; maternal grandmother, Barbara Lee of East Prairie; and paternal grandparents, Leroy and Eldora Shelquist of Larimore, N.D.
Friends may call after 11 a.m. Monday at Shelby Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with Larry Rouse officiating. Burial will be in East Prairie Memorial Park Cemetery.