- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 7/23/05
The following items were released Friday by the Jackson Police Department.
* A lost or stolen license plate was reported on East Main Street.
* A fight was reported in the 3200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* An ex parte violation was reported in the 900 block of West Independence Street.
* An ex parte violation was reported in the 500 block of Lyndhurst Drive.
* Forgery was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Vandalism was reported in Jackson City Park.
The following items were released Friday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ricky Cardwell, 47, 419 S. Hanover St., was arrested on a St. Louis County warrant for stealing.
* Deidre C. Ward, 33, 535 Boxwood Drive, No. 7, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges for false declaration.
* Anthony R. Williams, 19, 902 Jefferson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* Two boys, ages 14 and 15, were cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for property damage.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of driving while revoked and driving the wrong way.
* Brent Shonta Johnson, 19, 2836 Whitener St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
* Margaret E. Harris, 20 S. Sprigg St., was issued a summons for failure to provide proof of insurance and operating a vehicle with an expired license.
* Mandy M. Maxwell, of Bertrand, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Lakisha N. Brown, of New Madrid, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to yield, operating a vehicle without insurance and failure to wear a seat belt.
* Laura L. Holloway, 528 Cape Meadows Circle, was issued a summons for operating an unlicensed vehicle.
* Assault and peace disturbance were reported.
* Assault was reported.
* A car stereo, speaker box and amplifier were stolen and a vehicle window broken and trunk lock damaged at 121 East Rodney Drive.
* A TV, computers, monitors and an aluminum ladder were reported stolen at 547 S. Frederick St.
* A cell phone and phone bill were reported at Slumberland, 1809 N. Kingshighway.
* Checks and jewelry were reported stolen at 734 N. Middle St.
* Checks were reported stolen at North Middle and North streets.
* Two incidents of stealing and identity theft were reported.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 236 S. West End Blvd.
* Money was reported stolen at 415 Broadway.
* Armed criminal action and robbery were reported at KFC, 2101 William St.
* Musical instruments were reported stolen at 609 Bellevue St.
* A window was reported broken and an alarm system and metal door and frame damaged at 2500 S. Sprigg St.
* Check forgery was reported at Walgreens, 1 S. Kingshighway; John's Pharmacy, 2001 Independence St.; Port Cape Girardeau, 19 Water St.; and at Domino's Pizza.
* Harassment by phone was reported.