- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Dennis W. Staggs, 46, of Perryville died Monday, July 18, 2005, at his home.
He was born March 15, 1959, in St. Louis, son of Henry D. and Esther Hamblin Staggs.
Staggs was a landscaper.
He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors in-clude two daughters, Linda and Michelle Presnell of St. Louis; his mother, Esther Thompson of Perryville; a sister, Linda Hall of Sedgewickville, Mo.; two brothers, John Staggs of Perryville and David Staggs of Vancouver, Wash.
He was preceded in death by his father, brother and stepfather.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 11 a.m. until time of service Friday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Chamness officiating. Burial will be in Home Cemetery.