- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Paul D. Jackson, 87, of Anna died Wednesday, July 20, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 18, 1918, in Jonesboro, Ill., son of Marcellus and Shalottie Adams Jackson.
Jackson was a retired truck driver and taxi driver. He was a member of Ware United Pentecostal Church and the Teamsters.
Survivors include three daughters, Alma, Carolyn and Shirley; two sons, Warren and Collin Jackson; and a sister, Eleanor Nelson.
He was preceded in death by four brothers and five sisters.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 9 a.m. until time of service Friday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Danny Jones officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery.