- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
religion calendar 6/7
Ladies Breakaway session from 10 a.m. to noon at First Assembly of God church in Scott City. Susan Warnke will speak. Contact Pastor Randy Morse at 264-2365 for information.
Gospel singing featuring the New Creations at 5 p.m. at Whitewater Methodist Church in Whitewater. There is no admission charge.
Mike Warnke, a Christian comedian, will perform at 7 p.m. at First Assembly of God church in Scott City. There is no charge, but a love offering will be collected. Contact Pastor Randy Morse at 264-2365 for more information.
Gospel singing at 7 p.m. at Shiloh Baptist Church in Villa Ridge, Ill. The Gloryroad Travelers and the Hamptons will perform.
The Rev. Brent Mustoe, district superintendent for area United Methodist congregations, will preach at the 8 and 10:30 a.m. services at Zion United Methodist Church in Gordonville. Eight students are being confirmed during the 10:30 a.m. service.
Christian comedian Mike Warnke will be the guest speaker during the 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. youth services at Christ Church of the Heartland. For information, call 334-7726.
Gospel Singing with the Rivermen Quartet at 6 p.m. at First General Baptist Church in Cape Girardeau. For more information, call the church at 334-2234.
Soccer camps at Fruitland Community Church in Fruitland continue through Friday. Camp at 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. is for first to third grades. Camp from 1 to 3 p.m. is for fourth to sixth grades. Camp is lead by Missouri Sports Crusaders. Cost is $35 and includes a T-shirt, sports Bible, booklet and awards. Call 204-0724 for registration information.
Downtown Bible school through June 14, held by Christ Episcopal Church and First Presbyterian Church. Event begins with picnic at 5:30 p.m. at May Greene Park.
Downtown Bible school through June 14, held by Christ Episcopal Church and First Presbyterian Church. Event begins at 5:30 p.m. at Christ Episcopal Church.
Downtown Bible school through June 14, held by Christ Episcopal Church and First Presbyterian Church. Event begins at 5:30 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church.
--From staff reports