- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Sheriff report 6/7/03
Cape Girardeau County
Saturday, June 7
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Ronald E. Wiggins, 19, of Pocahontas, Mo., was arrested May 30, on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for stealing.
Freddy J. Johnson, 18, of Delta, Mo., was arrested May 30, on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to return to confinement.
Jason S. Olinde, 28, of Jackson, was arrested May 30 on a Bates County warrant for passing a bad check, a Harrisonville, Mo, warrant for driving while revoked and a Pleasant Hill, Mo., bench warrant.
Jason M. Amelunke, 22, of Whitewater, Mo., was arrested May 31, of suspicion of driving while revoked.
Shawn J. Bollinger, 27, of Jackson, was arrested Monday on Cape Girardeau County warrants for probation violation.
Jeffery L. Crites, 29, of Cape Girardeau, Mo., was arrested Wednesday on a Scott City, Mo., warrant for passing a bad check.
Robert L. Criddle, 21, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
Brandon E. Polk, 22, of Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Betty F. Schwent, 36, of Jackson, was arrested Thursday on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for passing a bad check.