- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape, Jackson police report 6/7/03
Saturday, June 7
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests William L. Harlow, 46, of P.O. Box 743, Sikeston, Mo., was arrested Thursday on suspicion of sexual misconduct.
Anthony Q. Carter, 36, of 2830 Independence, Apt. 5, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving while revoked, no proof of insurance and forgery.
Clarence E. Smith, 35, of 230 S. Middle, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court. He also received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Jamie E. Williams, 23, of 1015 Harmony, Apt. 2, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
Chad A. Venson, 26, of 2829 Themis, Apt. 5, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Friday on a warrant for failure to appear.
Summonses Jeremiah M. O'Shea, 28, of 508 Catron, Catron, Mo., received a summons Thursday for peace disturbance.
Demetrius L. Mays Sr., 21, of 615 Russell, New Madrid, Mo., received a summons Thursday for peace disturbance.
Ricky L. Dennison, 47, of 100 S. West End Blvd, received a summons Thursday for a leash law violation.
Assaults Robert C. Norris, 26, of 1721 Cape Meadows, Apt. 16, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of domestic assault.
John H. Harris II, 20, of 105 S. Spanish, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of domestic assault.
Thefts Jewelry was reported stolen Thursday by Roger's Jewelers at 247 West Park Mall.
A vehicle audio video system was reported stolen Thursday by JCS Tel-Link at 1606 N. Kingshighway.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Friday at 226 S. Middle.
Burglary A burglary was reported Thursday at 403 S. Hanover. A tire iron, CDs and a cell phone charger were reported stolen.
Property Damage Pages of a yearbook were reported torn Friday at 205 Caruthers.
Miscellaneous A dog bite was reported Thursday at 133 S. Lorimier.
A runaway juvenile female was cited to juvenile court Friday.
Saturday, June 7
Miscellaneous Illegal discharge of fireworks was reported Thursday on South Bellevue.
Theft was reported Thursday in the 2900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Property damage was reported Thursday on Litz Boulevard.
A burglary was reported Thursday in the 100 block of South Farmington Road.
A domestic dispute was reported Thursday in the 1500 block of Bel Air Drive.
A peace disturbance was reported Thursday on Brookside.