- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Ronald Gene Fear, 56, of Anna died Sunday, July 17, 2005, at his home.
He was born May 10, 1949, in Anna, son of Luther O. and Helen Pitts Fear.
Fear had been an ironworker, worked at Anna Quarry, sold real estate and retired from Choate Mental Health Center. He was a member of First Christian Church.
Survivors include a son, Jason Fear of Anna; a daughter, Christin Fear of Jonesboro, Ill.; his mother of Anna; two brothers, Luther "Bud" Fear of Anna, Steve Fear of Dongola, Ill.; and a sister, Joann Jones of Dongola.
He was preceded in death by his father and a brother.
Friends may call at Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with Todd Hawk and James Qualls officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.