- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Nostalgic outside melds with modern inside
Your family will enjoy the nostalgic exterior of this design, which is coupled with a smart, modern interior. The floor plan of M-83, by the Homestore Plans and Publications Designers' Network, covers 2,360 square feet of living space.
An inviting porch fronts the home and leads guests into the foyer, which is flanked by the dining and living rooms.
The foyer flows into the family room, where a high ceiling, a corner fireplace and a sunny view of a back patio are highlights.
An angled serving bar connects the family room to the kitchen, which provides a pantry and is well situated to better serve the dining room.
Two secondary bedrooms are situated down a short hall. Both feature high ceilings and share a full hall bath. The master suite boasts a secluded location across the home.
The two-car garage's unobtrusive location is a facade-saver. Built-in shelves, a coat closet and laundry facilities are located near the entrance to the garage.
* Bedrooms: 3
* Baths: 2
* Main floor: 2,360 sq. ft.
* Total living area: 2,360 sq. ft.
* Garage: 400 sq. ft.
* Exterior wall framing: 8-in. concrete block
* Foundation options: Slab