- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 7/20/05
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Karen W. Arbuckle, 47, of 1256 Linden St., No. 2, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to stop at a flashing red light and driving an unlicensed vehicle.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for noise violations and careless and imprudent driving.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of trafficking cocaine and receiving stolen property.
* Susan Akens Brown, 50, of 412 Koch Ave., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and false declaration at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Ann C. Meagle, 21, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive within a single lane of traffic.
* Michael L. Willingham, 18, of 3522 Old Hopper Road was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation for driving while intoxicated.
* Bethany H. Stafford of 1704 Bel Air Drive, received a summons for following too close.
* Two license plates were reported stolen at 1437 Cousin St.
* A silver Ford Taurus was reported stolen on North Kingshighway.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from the Amerimart at 1320 W. Cape Rock Drive.
* Drugs were reported stolen from Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1701 Lacey St.
* Candy was reported stolen from Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway.
* A wallet and its contents were reported stolen at 2849 Themis St. Eight checks from the wallet were reported forged at 19 S. Kingshighway and 3439 William St.
* A check was reported stolen at Home Town Cash Advance, 1131 N. Kingshighway.
* A burglary was reported at 1110 Ranney St.
* Counterfeiting was reported at the Amerimart, 865 N. Kingshighway.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported at the intersection of Hanover Street and Jefferson Avenue.
* Rent One, 610 S. Kingshighway, reported the failure to return a rented computer.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported.