- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 7/19/05
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Barrett C. Swan, 21, 6 Village Drive, No. 7, was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest by fleeing and receiving stolen property.
* Cecil W. Hardin, 48, 126 S. Louisiana Ave., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Jonas H. Ceja, 22, 3030 Mimosa St., Apt. C, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended and driving without headlights.
* A 16-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for unlawful use of a weapon.
* Bronson Miles Senn, of Scott City, was issued a summons for improper passing.
* Lisa Michelle Williams, of McClure, Ill., was issued a summons for following too close.
* Thomas Edward Lappe, 19, of Oak Ridge, was issued a summons for trespassing.
* An assault was reported.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 449 S. Kingshighway.
* A Sony PlayStation 2 with controllers, a portable DVD and a TV/ DVD player were reported stolen at 1216 Bloomfield St.
* Alcohol was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 1610 N. Kingshighway.
* Cash was reported stolen at Sonic, 2126 Broadway.
* A blue bicycle was reported stolen at 1630 Themis St.
* A truck was reported damaged at 2118 Woodland Hills Drive.
* Burglary and property damage was reported at Prairie Farms, 325 N. Spring St.