- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
FESTUS, Mo. -- Marvin George "Bud" Mueller, 70, of Festus died Saturday, July 16, 2005.
Mueller was born June 23, 1935 in Altenburg, Mo. He worked in highway maintenance for the Missouri Department of Transportation. He was a member of Concordia Lutheran Church of Bourbon, Mo., Elks Lodge 1721 and the Mississippi River Eagles 434.
Survivors include a son, David G. Mueller of Bourbon; two daughters, Cindy L. Keitel of St. Louis, Vicki L. Bugess of Festus; a brother, Timothy Mueller of Altenburg; a sister, Adlene M. Voss of Leasburg, Mo.; nine grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a great-great-grandson.
Friends may call from 5 and 8 p.m. Monday at Mahn Twin City Chapel in Festus.
The funeral will be at 9 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Matt Schaefer officiating. Burial will be in Trinity Lutheran Cemetery in Altenburg.