- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)17
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Police reports 7/15/05
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John A. Parker, 28, was arrested on suspicion of contempt of court for revoked operator's license and failure to appear.
* Roberto C. Alvarado, 26, 210 Hanover St., No. 10, was arrested on suspicion of speeding, driving without insurance or an operator's license. Alvarado was released on a summons.
* Jimmy L. Simms, 31, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
* Amy N. Chambers, 23, 15 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was released on a summons.
* Brian Keith Vogel, 38, 1102 Independence St., was arrested on five Cape Girardeau municipal warrants for contempt of court.
* Adam J. Sahaida, 22, 735 Watkins Drive, was issued a summons for maintaining a disorderly house.
* Charlie's Auto Body, 2215 Broadway, reported a burglary involving the theft of a Sony 590 digital camera and charger, Kodak digital camera, $250 in cash, two Uniden phones and an antenna for the wireless Internet.
* A burglary was reported at 134 S. Missouri Ave., involving a 52-inch RCA television.
* Two incidents of domestic assault were reported.
* A pink wallet and its contents were reported stolen at 19 S. Kingshighway.
* A door and lock mechanism were reported damaged at 3107 Kage Road.
* A dent in the passenger door of a car was reported at 1925 Broadway.
* A vehicle's windows were reported damaged at 321 S. Hanover St.
* Windows and blinds were reported broken at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* A door frame was reported damaged at C.H. Property Management, 137 S. Spanish St.
* A windshield was reported damaged at Morgan Oak and Sprigg streets.
* A leash-law violation was reported at 1915 Briarwood.
* Tampering with a witness was reported at 1927 N. Kingshighway.
* Unlawful use of a weapon and property damage was reported.
* A 47-year-old woman was reported missing.
* Failure to maintain property free of litter was reported in the 300 block of South Middle Street.