- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Geraldine "Jerry" Egan, 85, of Lombard, Ill., died Monday, June 2, 2003, at the home of a daughter.
She was born Feb. 8, 1918, in Joliet, Ill., daughter of Edward William and Jenny Helen Morello Peters. She married James K. Egan.
Survivors include a son, Terence Egan of Plano, Texas; a daughter, Jeanine Weilmuenster of Anna; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband, a sister, and a brother.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Brust Funeral Home in Lombard. A prayer service will be held at 8:30 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 9 a.m. Saturday at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Lombard. Burial will be in Mt. Olivet Cemetery in Joliet.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna was in charge of local arrangements.