- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
NEW MADRID, Mo. -- Alice Louise Patterson, 78, of New Madrid died Tuesday, July 12, 2005, at her home.
She was born March 25, 1927, at Charleston, Mo., daughter of Willard Thomas and Effie Mae Mansfield Hockersmith. She and Raymond Patterson were married Oct. 5, 1944, in New Madrid.
Patterson was a member of Lilbourn Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Ronnie, Roger and Phillip Patterson of New Madrid; a sister, Martha Howard of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call after 5 p.m. today at Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie, Mo.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Gary Henson officiating. Burial will be in Dogwood Cemetery.