- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police reports 7/12/05
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jamie E. Wolfe, 26, 1010 Sturdivant St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing and tampering with evidence.
* Two subjects were in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and endangering the welfare of a child.
* Travis A. Plott, 26, of St. Louis, was arrested on a Missouri Board of Probation and Parole warrant for being a parole absconder.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana and displaying the plates of another.
* Gregory R. Swoboda, 18, of Scott City, was arrested on suspicion of failure to drive in a single lane.
* Rabb M. Whitehead, 19, of Charleston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Thomas Johnson, 1320 Monticello Lane, was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* First-degree assault was reported.
* Assault and stealing were reported.
* Second-degree robbery, domestic assault and resisting arrest were reported.
* Jewelry was reported stolen at 1501 Randol Ave.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Bi-State, 920 N. Kingshighway.
* First-degree burglary was reported at 926 E. Rodney Drive.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 1701 Lacey St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 3061 William St.
* Attempted suicide was reported.
* Phone harassment was reported.
The following items were released Monday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tara J. Dewrock, 32, 122 S. Bellevue St., Apt. 1, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Christopher Falls, 25, 2812 Hilltop Drive, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and resisting arrest.
* Justin A. Graham, 25, 612 County Road 605, Jackson, was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle and failure to maintain insurance.
* A 16-year-old boy was issued a summons for careless and imprudent driving in the 300 block of South Missouri Street.
* Trespassing was reported on South Bast Street.
* Trespassing was reported in the 400 block of Maryland Street.
* A request was made to check well-being in the 1200 block of North Street.
* Property was found in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A suspicious person was reported on Vera Wagner Drive.
* Harassment was reported in the 400 block of North Shawnee Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported on West Adams Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported on Farmington Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of North Shawnee Boulevard.
* An ex parte violation was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* Vandalism was reported in the 300 block of North Missouri Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 500 block of North Hope Street.
* A request was made to keep the peace in the 600 block of West Adams Street.
* A child custody dispute was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.
* A domestic dispute was reported in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.