- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CAIRO, Ill. -- Eddie Lee Brown, 75, of Cairo died Friday, July 8, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Heavenly Gates Funeral Home in Cairo, with Knights of Columbus Rites at 7 p.m.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Cairo, with the Rev. Jerome Fortenberry officiating.
Burial will be at Green Lawn Memorial Gardens in Villa Ridge, Ill.