- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Ray and Emma Cannon of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Deborah Sue Cannon, to Bryan Robert Dunham. He is the son of Robert and Janet Dunham of Cape Girardeau.
Cannon is a 1994 graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in political science from Southeast Missouri State University in 1998. She is employed at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Missouri.
Dunham is a 1995 graduate of Central High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in industrial management from Southeast in 2000. He is an operations manager at Good Humor-Breyers.
An Aug. 25 wedding is planned in Whitehouse, Jamaica.