- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BENTON, Mo. -- May Parich and Beau Hennemann were married May 7, 2005, at Yamashiro Restaurant in Hollywood, Calif. The Rev. Charles Ara performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Tanin and Surapee Parich of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Alan and Vera Hennemann of Benton.
Mrs. Hennemann is a graduate of Mary Institute in St. Louis, received a bachelor of science degree in psychology from the University of Chicago, and is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, N.Y.
The groom is a graduate of Kelly High School, and received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
The couple resides in Los Angeles, Calif.