- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Heather Dawn Owens and Cletus Andrew Glueck were married June 11, 2005, at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Oran, Mo. The Rev. Jack Owens performed the ceremony. Soloist was Carrie Landewee of Scott City.
The bride is the daughter of Ronnie and Sue Owens of Scott City. The groom is the son of Marvin Glueck of Oran, and the late Becky Glueck.
Maid of honor was Ashley Owens of Scott City, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Sarah Glueck of Oran, sister of the groom; Jessica Billings of Poplar Bluff, Mo., cousin of the bride; Cindy Hoffman of Chaffee, Mo., and Marty Brown of Scott City, sisters of the bride.
Gregory Glueck of Oran served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Bryce Worl; Keith Brown, nephew of the bride; and Brian Brown, brother-in-law of the bride, all of Scott City. Ushers were Matthew and Josh Brown of Scott City, nephews of the bride.
Miniature bride and groom were Kristen Owens, sister of the bride, and Andrew Worl.
Candlelighters were Tiffany and Rosemary Owens of Scott City, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Mackenzie Owens of Scott City, niece of the bride. Ringbearers were Braden and Nathaniel Phillips, nephews of the groom.
Johnathan Owens of Scott City, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the KC Hall.
The rehearsal dinner was held June 10 at the hall.
The couple resides in Scott City.