- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 07/10/05
Firefighters responded to the following calls on Friday:
* At 4:42 p.m., emergency medical service at 319 N. Frederick St.
* At 4:42 p.m., fire alarm sounding at 2825 Bloomfield Road.
* At 5:37 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2100 block of Kenneth Drive.
* At 7:27 p.m., emergency medical service at 1500 Clark Ave.
* At 8:05 p.m., gas leak at 604 Jefferson Ave.
* At 8:12 p.m., emergency medical service to 41 N. Sprigg St.
* At 9:02 p.m., electrical problems at 600 Independence St.
* At 10:38 p.m., stand-by at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Saturday:
* At 11:03 a.m., plane down at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport.
* At 2:05 p.m., emergency medical service in the 3200 block of Hopper Road.
* At 4:09 p.m., fire alarm sounding at 2705 Plymouth Drive.
Firefighters responded to the following call Saturday:
* An illegal burn on Old Cape Road.