- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 7/10/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Saturday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Sunny Scroggins, 24, of 177 Grandview Drive, was issued a summons for driving while intoxicated.
* Janice Marshall, 29, no address given, was arrested on a New Madrid County warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of driving while license was revoked.
* Kenyatta Isable, 31, no address given, was arrested on a St. Louis County warrant for speeding.
* Winifred Richards, 50, no address given, was arrested on Cape Girardeau County warrant for stealing.
* Bobbi Wipfler, 27, no address given, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
* Justin Roach, 20, of 1512 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for violating parole.
* James S. Pletka, 20, of 807 N. Sprigg, Apt. 204, and Vester Gene Osborne, 37, of 807 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 301, were arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Yancy Carden, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon.
* D-Mart reported the theft of gasoline at 3415 William St.
* Prescription medicine was reported stolen from a vehicle at 11 S. Kingshighway.
* Two incidents involving thefts and property damage were reported at 3261 William St.
* A theft of a purse was reported in the 400 block of Siemers Drive, but the purse was later found and the crime report proved to be unfounded.
* Cash was reported stolen from 2857 Themis St.
* Denny's Diner reported a customer leaving without paying for food at 161 West St.
* Joseph White, 22, of East Prairie, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to drive on the right half of the roadway.
* Francis Slay Jr., 22, of 416 N. West End Blvd., was issued a summons for illegal discharge of fireworks.
* An incident of interference with custody was reported.
* A person was reported to have walked away from a mental health center in the 1100 block of Linden Street.
* A 13-year-old boy was referred to juvenile authorities as a runaway.