- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Claire H. Quinn, 81, of Perryville died Thursday, July 7, 2005, at Green Park Nursing Home in St. Louis.
She was born Nov. 7, 1923, in Minnesota. She and Raymond Joseph Quinn were married March 11, 1975. He died April 13, 2005.
Quinn was retired from the Missouri Employment Division. She was a member of River Hills Eagles Auxiliary 4034.
Survivors include two stepsons, David Quinn of Arnold, Mo., Mark Quinn of Naples, Fla.; a stepdaughter, Karen Dominick of Boynton Beach, Fla.; and five stepgrandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a stepson and a stepdaughter.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 3 to 8 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be at 2:30 p.m. in Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.