- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Luther House Jr.
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Luther "Jay" House Jr., 60, of Chaffee died Sunday, July 3, 2005, at Sikeston, Mo.
He was born June 2, 1945, at Point Pleasant, Mo., son of Luther H. and Lucille Wagoner House.
Survivors include three sons, David House of Louisville, Ky., Joel House of St. Louis, Jascon House of Seattle, Wash.; four sisters, Shelby Hones of Yoakum, Texas, Carolyn Anderson of Searcy, Ark., Brenda Crowe of Longmont, Colo., Teresa House of Louisville, Colo.; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at DeLisle Funeral Home in Portageville, Mo. The Rev. Leland Butler will officiate. Burial will be in Portageville Cemetery.