- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Louise E. Sturm Hafley Beeson, 90, of Perryville died Monday, July 4, 2005, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born April 25, 1915, at Mount Vernon, Ind., daughter of Francis L. and Lilly Love Crowder Sturm. She and Marvin Lee Hafley were married Dec. 24, 1931. He died on Oct. 5, 1957. She and Karl Beeson were married Oct. 26, 1996, and he died on Feb. 18, 2002.
Beeson was a retired nurse's aid and psychiatric aid.
Survivors include a son, Paul Hafley of Bonne Terre, Mo.; two daughters, Beverly Major of Farmington, Mo., and Kathleen Bradley of Perryville; a sister, Glenn Solman of Evansville, Ind.; 21 grandchildren and 18 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by two sons, six sisters and three brothers.
No public arrangements have been made. Arrangements are with Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville.