- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
LIXVILLE, Mo. -- Cleo P. Brune, 77, of Lixville died Monday, July 4, 2005, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Aug. 1, 1927, at Friedheim, Mo., son of O.H. and Mellie Crites Brune.
Brune was a farmer. He was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church at Friedheim, member of Lutheran Men's Club, and a church trustee.
Survivors include three brothers, John Brune of Perryville, Clyde Brune of Sedgewickville, Mo., Kelly Brune of Friedheim; six sisters, Mary Brune and Loral Brune of Perryville, Verna Hobeck of Daisy, Jean Sims of Sun City, Ariz., Ruth Kutscher of St. Louis, and Dorothy Buck of Parma, Ohio.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a twin brother and another brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home in Perryville from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Thursday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Adam Mueller officiating. Burial will be in Lixville Lutheran Cemetery.