- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kevin and Karen Yarbro of Jackson announce the engagement of their daughter, Erica Yarbro, to Travis Keller. He is the son of Roger and Carolyn Keller of Scott City.
Yarbro is pursuing a degree in criminal justice at Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at Limbaugh, Russell, Payne and Howard law firm.
Keller is employed at Safety-Kleen Corp.
A July 23 wedding is planned at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo.