- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Shannon L. Dreyer and Garrett M. Behrle were married Oct. 30, 2004, at Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville. The Rev. Matthew Marks performed the ceremony. Organist was Janet Seibel of Perryville and violinist was Ryan Conrad of Fenton, Mo., cousin of the bride. Soloist was Carol Taylor of Perryville.
Parents of the couple are Brian and Tammy Dreyer and Randy and Susan Behrle, all of Perryville.
Maid of honor was Jaimee Mueller of Perryville. Bridesmaids were Amy Verseman of Jackson, Tenn.; Jenifer Blevins of Hardin, Ky.; Jill Berkbuegler and Julie Poremba; Kelly Nordman, sister of the groom; and Andrea Regelsperger, all of St. Louis. Junior bridesmaid was Kirstin Schlichting of Perryville, cousin of the bride.
Brock Buerck of Perryville was best man. Groomsmen were Michael Gremaud; Avery Behrle, brother of the groom; Justin and Jason Dreyer, brothers of the bride; Travis Meyer and Matthew Leible, all of Perryville. Junior groomsman was Jacob Teague of St. Louis, cousin of the bride.
Flower girl was Jenna Teague, daughter of Stan and Laura Teague of St. Louis and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Luke Schlichting, son of Alan and Tracey Schlichting of Perryville and cousin of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Kara and Kendra Gardner, cousins of the groom.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Perryville.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 29 at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Perryville.
Mrs. Behrle is a 1999 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 2003 graduate of St. Louis University. She is an occupational therapist with Perry County School District.
The groom is a 1999 graduate of Perryville High School, and a 2002 graduate of Mineral Area College. He is employed by Loyd Slinkard Painting Co. Inc.
The couple is residing in Perryville.