- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Ashley LeAnn Cook and Derik Alden Collier were married April 16, 2005, at Little Whitewater Baptist Church. Jim Collins performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Keith Cook of Patton, Mo., and the late Sheila Cook. The groom is the son of Kevin Collier of Jackson and Pamela Brethold of Patton.
The bride was presented in marriage by her uncle, Buddy Campbell of Fruitland.
Maid of honor was Lindsey Jones of Patton. Bridesmaids were Martha Zimmer of Patton, Amber Simms of Virginia, and Holly Hobeck of Jackson.
Evan Kamp of Patton was best man. Groomsmen were Dylan McCutcheon of Jackson, Michael Collier of Patton, and Lucas Collier of Jackson. Ushers were Jade Sewell and Kevin Statler of Patton.
Flower girl was Abigail Patton, daughter of Will and Tamera Patton of Springfield, Ill. Ringbearer was Caleb Dameron, son of Tim and Heather Dameron of Jackson.
Candlelighter was Tara Messmer of Jackson.
The mothers' candles were lit by Pamela Brethold and by Sherry Campbell of Jackson for Sheila Cook.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The couple resides in Scopus, Mo.