- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Donna S. Burk and Steven G. Oldham were married May 27, 2005, at the rock garden in Jackson City Park. The Rev. Jim Matthews performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Jerry Johnson of Jackson, and Blanch Johnson and Sam Barnhart of Cape Girardeau. Parents of the groom are Glenn and Mary Sue Oldham of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Tracy Burk, daughter of the bride.
Tyler Burk, son of the bride, was best man.
Mrs. Oldham is administrative assistant to the Cape Girardeau County Commission.
The groom is employed by Food Marketing Resources in Kansas City, Mo.
After a wedding trip to Cancun, Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.