- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Lloyd D. Causey, 52, of Cape Girardeau died Saturday, July 2, 2005, at his home.
He was born Feb. 24, 1953, in Cape Girardeau, son of Lemis and Roberta Smith Causey.
He was an engineer in river transportation. He served in the U.S. Army.
Survivors include two brothers, Larry A. Causey of St. Mary, Mo., Ottis J. Causey of Bloomsdale, Mo.; and a sister, Marita Cheek of Overland Park, Kan.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.