- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Woodrow W. Gulley, 89, of Anna died Tuesday, June 28, 2005, at Union County Hospital.
He was born Sept. 21, 1915, in Ravenden, Ark., son of Isaac and Margaret Fritz Gulley. He and Gladys Coffman were married Oct. 6, 1932. She died May 23, 1994.
Gulley worked in the dietary department at Elgin Mental Health Hospital. He was a member of First Baptist Church at Carpentersville, Ill., and Anna Moose Lodge.
Survivors include a son, Gerald Gulley of Glenview, Ill.; a sister, Linda Walker of California; and a granddaughter.
He was preceded in death by a son.
Graveside service was held Friday at Anna Cemetery, with Joe Aldridge officiating.
Crain Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.