- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Jessie J. Sebaugh, 85, of Sikeston died Wednesday, June 29, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 26, 1919, at Burfordville, daughter of Otis E. and Daisy Stroder Allen. She and Ovis Seabaugh were married Jan. 4, 1940, in Cape Girardeau.
She attended business college in Cape Girardeau. She was a member of First United Methodist Church in Sikeston.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Allen Sebaugh of St. Charles, Mo.; a daughter, LaVerne Sanders of Sikeston; a sister, Anna Hopkins of Sikeston; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a granddaughter and a brother.
Friends may call at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel from noon to service time Saturday.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at the chapel, with the Revs. Geoff Posegate and Harold Norton officiating. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.