- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Gary Wayne Lindsey, 49, of Sikeston died Wednesday, June 29, 2005, at Missouri Delta Medical Center.
He was born Oct. 12, 1955, in Sikeston, son of Grover Cleveland and Pearl A. Zachary Lindsey.
Lindsey was a truck driver with Big Lake Transport in Charleston, Mo.
Survivors include a son, Bradley Lindsey of Sikeston; his parents of Sikeston; two brothers, Merlin Lindsey of Hernando, Miss., Bill Lindsey of Sikeston; and a sister, Harriet Simmons of Monroe, La.
There is no service planned.
Nunnelee Funeral Chapel was in charge of arrangements.