- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police reports 6/30/05
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items Wednesday. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Joseph Gerard Whatton, 20, 343 N. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, a stop sign violation and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Melissa H. Davis, 32, 818 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for probation violation.
* Scott Andrew Steger, 23, 2764 Lynwood Hills Drive, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Ivan Martell Edwards, 25, 1032 N. Frederick St., Apt. 3, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance.
* Ashlea Ann Sullivan, 25, 555 N. Spring St., Lot 33, was arrested on a Jackson County, Ill., warrant for forgery.
* Michael Eugene Hopkins, 43, 525 Creal Springs Road, Creal Springs, Ill., was arrested on Cape Girardeau County and Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Joshua James Hathaway, 27, 824 Bellevue St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* Two 13-year-olds and a 15-year-old were cited into juvenile court for curfew violation.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for suspended operator's license, speeding and no seat belt.
* Two 16-year-olds were cited into juvenile court for curfew violation.
* Mary E. Carter, of Puxico, Mo., was issued a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* Rashad Fambro, 200 Windwood Lake Drive, was issued a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* Charles Caldwell, 720 34th St., was issued a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle.
* Amy Lyn Coomer-Arnold, 21, of Scott City, was issued a summons for hindering prosecution.
* Joshua James Hathaway, 27, 824 Bellevue St., Apt. 1, was issued a summons for false declaration.
* Greg Eugene Criddle, 21, 622 Jefferson Ave., was issued a summons for supplying alcohol to a minor.
* Domestic assault and trespassing were reported.
* A firearm was reported stolen at 411 Siemers Drive.
* A CD player, CDs and case were reported stolen at 225 N. Sprigg St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 286 Christine St.
* A gray mountain bike was reported stolen at 603 Sycamore St.
* Stereo equipment was reported stolen at 1914 Randol Ave.
* Loricet was reported stolen at 133 S. Park St.
* Four car tire rims and two subwoofer speakers in a box were reported stolen at 1004 Maple St.
* A debit card and cash were reported stolen at 433 Marie St.
* A driver-side rearview mirror was reported damaged in the 300 block of North Sprigg Street.
* A hand towel was reported damaged by the city of Cape Girardeau at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* A CD player, CDs and case were found.
* Check forgery was reported at 3060 William St.
* An ex parte violation was reported.
* A woman's wallet was found in the 200 block of South Pacific Street.
* Tampering was reported at 3020 Boutin Drive, Lot 108.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.